Volunteer With Us
Friends of the Frederic Library
The Friends support the library in developing its facilities and services for the community, encouraging gifts and bequests to the library, and stimulating greater public support and use of the Frederic Public Library.
How We Raise Funds
- annual dues
- contributions from members
- sponsorship of book and bake sales
- other fund raising activities.
How We Help the Library
- Volunteer support and advocate for the library by being active members of our community.
- Purchase materials on special topics
- Fund the purchase of materials such as music CDs, DVDs, audio books and other formats for library patrons.
- Apply for grants for services and programs.
- Raise funds to supplement Library needs not met by the annual library budget.
- Support the summer reading program and encourage participation within our surrounding community.
- Promote new and existing programs of the library.
- Raise community awareness and support for the Library.
We are always happy to accept those who wish to volunteer their time at the library.
We will train you on shelving library materials, and completing other basic library tasks.
There is also an optional login sheet you can use to track your time spent volunteering for us to be used towards community service credit.
For those interested in volunteering, please talk to the director for further details.
Help our Friends of the Library
127 Oak Street West
Frederic, WI 54837
Library closed until further notice:
Mon: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Tue: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Wed: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Thu: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Fri: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Sat: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm